Thoughts From a Chocoholic Tea Towel
Thoughts From a Chocoholic! - A great verse of rules that all chocolate lovers should follow!
"Scientists have come up with a theory that chocolate slows down the ageing process...
It may not be true but dare we take the chance?
Here are ten other theories which prove that eating chocolate is good for us!
1) A balanced diet consists of items from the five major food groups: dairy, grains, meats, fruits/vegetable, and chocolate.
2) Chocolate had many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
3) A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy!
4) Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit - so eat as many as you want.
5) Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal, it'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
6) Chocolate is always there for you when you don't have a shoulder to cry on.
7) If you can't eat all of your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, hey! What's wrong with you?
8) Eating equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate is a perfectly balanced diet.
9) Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.
10) Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do each day. That way you'll get at least one thing done.
Finally, Chocolate doesn't make the world go round... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!